Family Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Chronicles of Fostering Children: Back from Our Disneyland / Universal Studios Vacation

Friday, July 27, 2012

Back from Our Disneyland / Universal Studios Vacation

     We just drove into Tucson, AZ at 6:30 a.m. and I have drama to share while we were there both good and bad. Some of it from home and some of it will be from California. I hope to update late tonight, so check back to see new posts! It will be full of stories about disrespectful people, sad children from the home front, comments on California, fun and sore bodies.
 
     I am backed up on homework too, but will try to get something in before midnight-ish.

     Sorry, it has taken me longer than anticipated to be able to post on the Blog. I will have a posting soon and am thinking about assigning a day out of the week to accomplish this as my life is going to become very busy now that I am back from vacation.The slow months at my job are ending as August starts up the University of Arizona's return of many students which adds many event setups. not to mention all of the other events we have scheduled already. I will update the Blog on Wednesdays each week. Stay tuned!

No comments: