Family Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Chronicles of Fostering Children: Things to do in the car on the way to school or day care

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Things to do in the car on the way to school or day care


     Fun for my son on the way to school or day care is watching YouTube videos of others playing “Super Mario” and similar type games. He loves it!! I plug my phone into the car’s stereo and listen to him cheer as Mario runs around performing his programmed functions. It is very funny to listen too. We also play the “mahna mahna” video of the Muppets. When we take a break from this it is the game of “What happen if?” One of his favorite all time things to do. Say, for instance, I tell him that spraying deodorant in your eyes will make you go blind (because he asked). He will respond with, “What happen if you don’t spray it in your eyes?” and even when I tell him nothing will happen he will say, “yeah but what happen?” This begins the many different questions asked using the same introduction of “What happen if”. Silly kid!

Other questions from my son beginning with “What happen if”:
the sun don’t come up?
you stare at the sun?
i be mean to the cats?
i eat my sisters food?
i play video games all day?
i don’t go to school?
i don’t eat?
i don’t drink?
And it goes on and on and on and on…..

No comments: